Search the Neighborhood Archive

      

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Expanding the Neighborhood

Greetings all...

With the Neighborhood Archive nearly two months underway, I wanted to post a short welcome to the small audience of readers who have started stopping by on a regular basis. I have thoroughly enjoyed this effort thus far and feel honored to have a small part in maintaining the legacy of Fred Rogers.

I'd like to encourage you as readers to contribute to this site. The simplest way to contribute is through comments and discussion. I have left the comment capabilities wide open in hopes that others with such fond memories of Mister Rogers' Neighborhood would be able to share their own thoughts and memories as different topics come up. Feel free to leave any comments, suggestions, memories, or other contributions on this blog at any time.

Secondly, if you happen to have some hard-to-come-by Mister Rogers memorabilia or a story of your own you'd like to share, feel free to contact me and I would be happy to make use of your contribution however you are most comfortable.

Again, my warmest welcome to you all. I hope you'll all stick around, stop by regularly, and spread the word about this site.

All the best...

No comments: